Saturday, February 20, 2010

Red Bump On Shaft Red Raised Bump On Shaft Of Penis?

Red raised Bump on shaft of penis? - red bump on shaft

He had a raised red bump on the head of my penis half an inch below my head for about a month. If the width of a coin, if I stand. No pus, and for all. Whenever I masturbate I feel a burning sensation. The size varies with the activity bump on my penis. All I was trying to do, to go away, is my penis for a while, the fire, as it seems to help. I also had scabies about 4 months, but I'm sure it is what it does not show the consistency of nowhere, and the lack of severe itching. I also had the same girl for a year and I am 100% positive that we have been faithful to each other. I do not understand what this strike because pussing or something, just press Raisio. Cananyone help please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment