Friday, February 12, 2010

A Female Doctor Saw My Penis Feminist Please Help, Am I Objectifying This Woman?

Feminist please help, am I objectifying this woman? - a female doctor saw my penis

I saw the doctor on Friday for my monthly inspection and testing. When I arrived, a doctor (the quiet and beautiful attraction) gives me a full examination of the body. If you get out and play / review my penis, I have a full erection, it feels so good when I look over there (best feeling ever). I feel a little embarrassed, but also feel sooooooo good. I wanted her to orgasm. She said nothing when she saw my erection, she only smiled a little.

Feminist So please help me, I objectify this doctor?

11 comments:

Kinz said...

All I can say is: Check with your doctor for a hundred thousand dollars per year to people like you treat them. It is, by definition, is also attractive and beautiful. that have, moreover, nobody, nobody! - The affected, an erection, or you can not get to your doctor. If someone bothers me is that you. No matter who objectify me that in this situation that you are I'm sorry!

Friv said...

Wow, this is a creative imagination.

Thunderc... said...

You need to whip the Dolphins before your next visit.

The Seeker I said...

and then woke up wet bed, do not you?

Franzia Kafka said...

Yes. So pop nipples, if someone gives the woman a breast exam. S.hit Whoopee.

dizzymis... said...

Probably the usual. I am a nurse. It happens. Dr. Vas a month?

♣Mǝfiǝ Girl♣ said...

Remember that even if you like, if that date because it could be the kind of feminist so be careful .... Take care

♣Mǝfiǝ Girl♣ said...

Remember that even if you like, if that date because it could be the kind of feminist so be careful .... Take care

UseAnoth... said...

You do not know how you personally, but is your penis to objectify this woman

prekinpd... said...

Monthly balance? Wow.

Oh ... wait! That is the wrong question! I almost cheated you smart.

Ugh.

Manny said...

It does not seem really worried about themselves hold ejaculation. My penis is a tissue, like anyone else would, of course, so that you do not respond to how good it was and how he was almost that feeling that makes you their objectification. Next time, remember that it is a medical procedure, there is no physical labor.

Post a Comment